Since creating the “to be continued” blog, I’ve been closing each post with the words “dwell in possibilities.” I must confess that I borrowed this phrase from the great poet, Emily Dickinson. I saw her quote and realized that it summed up what I am doing as a professional home stager and interior designer.

I am most grateful to Ms. Dickinson for her insightful and inspiring phrase.

Regardless of the size or price range of a house, my objective is to find the possibilities in that house. I am looking for those unique features of that house and finding possible ways to accentuate them for the potential buyer. I am analyzing those unusual spaces that buyers find difficult to understand upon first glance and finding possible functional uses for those spaces.

In the end, my mission is to help the potential buyer see how they could dwell in the possibilities of this house!


Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Treat - Great Thoughts about Customer Service

Earlier this week, I shared a great insight on customer service from Jeff Bezos.  As this week’s Friday treat, I have more great thoughts about customer service to inspire you and continue thinking about ways you and I can better serve our customers and partners.

Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends. ~Walt Disney 

You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work. ~Laurie McIntosh 

It starts with respect. If you respect the customer as a human being, and truly honor their right to be treated fairly and honestly, everything else is much easier.  ~Doug Smith

Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.  ~ Damon Richards 

Every client you keep, is one less that you need to find.  ~Nigel Sanders 

Customers today want the very most and the very best for the very least amount of money, and on the best terms. Only the individuals and companies that provide absolutely excellent products and services at absolutely excellent prices will survive.  ~Brian Tracy 

A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.  ~Mahatma Gandhi


Remember to dwell in possibilities but have fun doing so.


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment